No Regrets for Educators
Many Canadian provinces and territories recognize injury prevention as a critical component of their jurisdiction's curriculum related to health and safety. For this reason, the No Regrets program offers several activities that can be adapted from their original form and applied to a variety of high school subjects as part of a class lesson plan.
These activities aim to:
- Increase student knowledge and understanding of preventable injury and risk management
- Challenge students to think critically and reflect on the topics of preventable injury and risk management
- Have students acquire the skills necessary to properly employ risk management techniques
- Have students develop a responsible attitude towards personal safety and the safety of others • Enhance student communication and leadership capabilities
- Build community partnerships
For more information and resources, visit the Parachute No Regrets @ School.